WLKATA Accessories - AI Vision Set
WLKATA Vision Set
Designed For Mirobot Educators
The WLKATA Vision Set is designed specifically for WLKATA Mirobot to realize the automatic handling of objects. This product set contains a vision stand, an OpenMV vision module, and a companion Textbook for educators and learners. It is an artificial intelligence learning platform based on python programming, which realizes the color and shape recognition of objects through python.
WLKATA Product Warranty Policy
I. General Principle
Any Wlkata education products that are purchased legally or obtained for free through operational activities, if found defective, have access to the warranty service provided by Wristline Inc. (hereinafter referred to as Wlkata) or Wlkata-authorized agents.
(1) 1-Year Warranty for Wlkata robotic arm,
(2) 3-Month, 6-Month, or 1 Year-Warranty for According Spare Parts
(3) Consumables Not Covered Under Warranty
III. Proof for Warranty
(1) Purchase Invoice: the sales invoice issued by Wlkata or an authorized agent.
(2) Ex-Factory Date: ex-factory date is the date the product leaves the factory, which can be acquired through Wlkata serial number. If a customer fails to provide a valid invoice or related proof, the delivery date from China is the start of warranty date, which means if your goods was delivered on August 1st, 2022, the start of warranty date from August 1st, 2022 to July 31st 2023.
IV. Scope of Free Warranty
As long as you can meet one of the following conditions, you will be covered under free warranty.
(1) Be able to provide valid proof and confirm that during the warranty period, there are non-human performance failures or quality problems caused by the third-party software approved by Wlkata.
(2) Have already paid for warranty extension and confirm that during the warranty extension period, there are non-human-caused performance failures or quality problems caused by the third-party software approved by Wlkata.
(3) After customers have paid for the warranty, Wlkata provides a 90-day warranty for the replacement parts.
V. Scope of Paid Warranty
As long as you can meet one of the following conditions, you will be covered under paid warranty.
(1) The product exceeds the warranty period;
(2) Unable to provide proof for warranty and valid invoice, except those that can be proved within the warranty period;
(3) The content on the warranty proof is altered or does not match the physical identification of the product;
(4) Product failures caused by a lack of proper use and maintenance according to the user manual;
(5) Product failures caused by disassembly, maintenance, modification unauthorized by Wlkata;
(6) Improper use including immersion in liquid, dampness, mold, insect damage or animal chew;
(7) Damage caused by force majeure.
VI. Shipping Costs
(1) Wlkata bears the back-and-forth shipping costs incurred within the scope of free warranty.
(2) Wlkata bears the shipping costs of sending back the repaired products incurred within the scope of paid warranty.
VII. Warranty Extension Policy
Wlkata supports paid warranty extension when a customer wants it. How much the warranty extension costs and how long it lasts shall be subject to the negotiation between Wlkata and the customer.
Tel: +1 201 682 9753
IX. Interpretation of Warranties
Wlkata reserves the final right to interpret and modify this warranty policy. Without informing its customers, Wlkata has the right to make necessary changes to all warranty information, product performance and specifications, all of which shall be subject to the latest notice on Wlkata official website: www.wlkata.com
WLKATA Shipping, Return and Refund Policy
- Complimentary ground shipping within 7-21 business days
- Purchases are delivered in their original packages inside the corrugated cardboard boxes, with the exception of certain items
WLKATA accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Visa Electron. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
WLKATA official store features a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases.
- PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.Your account will be charged once the order is completed. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
Order return and refund policy:
Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment delivery date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund. Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase. Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns. Shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
Should you require information or help, please contact us by email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you.
AI VISION SET FOR MIROBOT
Compatible with Mirobot
Easy installation and work with Mirobot
Programmable by Python via OpenMV
A complete textbook for educators and learners is included in the set
640×480 pixels with a display screen
About The Product
The AI vision set is pre-designed for an easy installation of WLKATA Mirobt on the plate. It is made by high quality aluminum alloy and CNC manufactured to ensure stable and portable performance during robotic working.
Both the visual module and the stand are detachable, thus can be set up on customized installations for a flexible way of display.
What Is In The Set
1. Vision stand X 1
2. Vision camera module (OpenMV 3; 3 Million dpi) X 1
3. Light Ring X 1
4. Wooden blocks package X 1
5. Visual calibration board X 1
6. Display screen X 1
7. Handbook X 1
8. Textbook (digital version, free download with purchase, see info in below) X 1
Package Size: 500*400*95mm (20*16*4 Inch)
Package Weight: 3.1kg (6.7 lbs)
AI Vision Set For Mirobot
Textbook Overview & Index
AI VISION SET FOR MIROBOT
⚙️ Technical Parameters, Control And Software